That being said, of course we got her plenty of other gifts too - below is a roundup of gift ideas for that perfect little girl!
1. Disney Princess Pop Up Magic Castle Game - My girl loves princesses and she loves game so this was a no brainer
2. Lego Duplos Cafe - She loves duplos so much and they are always a Christmas gift staple around here.
3. Lil Woodzeez Treehouse - I love this treehouse! I can see hours of play going on with this.
4. Aladdin Figurine Set - We love little figurines around here and play with them everyday! She has almost every Disney character except the Aladdin people, she will love this!
5. Tea Set - I wanted to get Ella a nicer tea set than the plastic one we have so we can set up tea parties in her room for all her little "friends" - she loves having a tea party!
6. Ballet Star Book - Since my sweet girl started ballet this year I know she will love this book!
7. Elsa's Ice Palace Playset - And of course, this is THE item that I know my girl will flip over!! We already have it but it's sitting in a HUGE box and the hubs really needs to get to work on putting it together :)
8. Anna Doll - Because of course that expensive playset doesn't even come with a doll!
9. My Pretty Mosaic - I love these little mosaic crafts, they are so fun!
10. Elsa Doll - You can't have Elsa's Ice Palace without Elsa!
11. Play Doh Set - Play doh is another Christmas gift staple that you can't go wrong with.
For Ella's stocking she'll get a bunch of girly stuff - she LOVES painting her nails and doing her "makeup" so some of that stuff for sure. I think she would love this necklace too! And then of course her favorite candy and lotto tickets :)
Are any of these on your gals Christmas list?