-Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to create a diary of our lives. I have a terrible memory and want to remember as much as I can when I'm older and I thought this was a great way to do just that. I hope my kids will look at this one day and know just how much I love them and how much fun we had!
-What are your goals for your blog?
Mainly my goals are just to keep up to date on our lives. It's also nice to meet fellow bloggers who share the same passion, it's a fun outlet for me. Of course it would also be nice if this little old blog of mine made me some side money someday :)
-If you could have one wish what would it be?
My wish would be that myself, husband and kids all live long, healthy lives. I want to be here as long as possible to see as much as I can and watch my little family grow. (cheesy answer, I know!)
-If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
First, I would pay off our house, then I would give some to family. I would take all our loved ones on an awesome vacation and make sure to donate some to reputable charities. The rest would stay put for a rainy day :)
-What is your biggest insecurity?
My body. It's not even that bad, but it's hard for me to grasp this whole "Mom bod" I'm rocking.
-What is your favorite travel destination?
I have 2 - Aruba & Disney World. We went to Aruba for our honeymoon and my goodness was it GORGEOUS! Beautiful white sand, amazing food and drink and great atmosphere. I can't wait to go back one day. We went to Disney World last year with the kids and we all had the best time ever! We are counting down until we go back!
-Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, who?
Ha ha, Joey Gladstone (aka Dave Coulier)! It was at the airport and only for a second when I was so little.
I also knew most of the members of Fall Out Boy before they were huge and famous. I dated a guy in who was in a band and he was friends with them. I hung out with them quite a few times, then me and the boy broke up and the band got huge.
I also came sooooooooooo close to meeting Guilianna & Bill. The hubs and I went to dinner at RPM Italian in the city (Chicago) and I kept saying, I know we are going to see Gulianna & Bill! He of course thought I was crazy. Well, we had our dinner and the waiter asked if we wanted dessert and I said no. We got up and started walking out when we saw them walking in. Lo and behold they sat down at the table right next to us...ahhh if only I would have had that damn dessert.
-What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
My favorite thing to do is anything craft or DIY related. I love to make things. I also love scrapbooking. You can usually find me doing something crafty during nap times while watching Dateline reruns
-What is your favorite meal?
I'm a steak and potato girl
-What is your favorite holiday and why?
I have a couple but Christmas hands down wins. I just love the whole spirit of the holiday. It's the one time of year I always look back on and get all warm and fuzzy thinking about all the fun we have. I love watching Christmas movies, making Christmas cookies, going to see the lights, chopping down our tree, visiting the mall during the craziness, seeing the Big Guy. It's all so great and it's become 1000 times better with kids.
-What are three items that you couldn’t live without?
Here's 11 random facts about me:
- I'm short, like 5'2" short
- I can fit into kid size shoes (big score!)
- I'm a working Mom turned Stay at Home Mom
- I totally regret not buying a minivan when we purchased our new car 2 years ago
- I LOVE sweets, but what's weird is I never use to. After my 1st pregnancy it's all I craved
- I have 3 sweet kiddos who are my life
- My husband and I are high school sweethearts (there was a break in there after HS but still, I started dating him when I was 14!)
- I use to love white wine but now it's all about the red
- I have 1 sister who is older
- My favorite animal is a capuchin monkey and when I was younger I was obsessed with trying to get my Mom to buy me one...yeah I was crazy obsessed
Now, I nominate the following blogs to partake in this fun award!
Brittany @ Just Another Day in Paradise
Brooke @ Big Bows and Baseballs
Marie @ Family and the Lakehouse
Leslie @ This is for Keeps
Caitlin @ Confessions of a Northern Belle
Here are your 11 questions ladies!
- What's the story behind the name of your blog?
- How long have you been blogging and what makes you keep it up?
- Are you married? If so, how and when did you meet your spouse?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone elses body, whose would it be and what would you do?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- What is your favorite tv show(s)
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Are you superstitious? If so, what are you most superstitious about?
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
Thank the blogger that nominated you in your post and link back to their site.
Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
Tell your readers 11 random facts about you.
Nominate 5-11 blggers with less than 1000 followers for the Liebster Awards.
Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
Thanks again to Lindsay for the nomination, this was so fun :)