First up is their baskets themselves. I made a basket for each kid, the hubby and even our dog got one :)
You can find the tutorial here - they are super easy!
Now here are some fun ideas to put in them!
For the girls:
1. Frozen beach towel - This is the first year I'm going to put in swimwear and towels, I don't know why I haven't done this before!
2. Frozen Tumbler - Who doesn't love a new princess cup?!
3. Princess Sunglasses - Girls always need a new pair of sunglasses :)
4. Bubble Wands - We love bubble wands! Usually I get them from the dollar store but this is a better deal and you get alot!
5. Princess Swimsuit - Are you sensing a theme here? My girls love princess anything and I like them to wear these cute character suits while they still enjoy to.
6. Frozen Mini Doll Set - My girls would love to have these to play with the Ice Castle!
7. Frozen Fever Figures - My girls, especially Avery, LOVE the little 10 minute movie Frozen Fever. I know they would love to receive these in their basket!
8. Lil Woodzeez Owl Family - Ella received the Lil Woodzeez Treehouse for Christmas and a few other families so I know she would love the addition of the owls.
9. Princess Puzzle - We love puzzles and princesses so this one's a no brainer :)
For the boys:
1. Monkey Up DVD - I took Brayden to see this while it was in the theaters and
2. Star Wars Tumbler - My little guy loves everything Star Wars so this would be a hit.
3. New swim trunks - Going with the swim theme, he could use some new trunks and these will look so cute on him.
4. Super Hero towel - again, going with the swim theme. I know he'll love this new beach towel!
5. Ninja Turtle T Sprints - we saw these on tv the other day and Brayden was saying how much he would like one
6. Star Wars Figure Set - We LOVE all the figure play sets from the Disney Store and this definitely needs to be added to our collection.
7. Sunglasses - my kids can always use some new shades :)
8. Book - now that my boy is reading (yes, reading!!) I jump at the chance to get him new books. We have a lot but it's always fun to get a new one and since he loves dinosaurs, I think he'll like this one.
And of course there will be tons of candy to go along with these :)
Happy Easter Shopping!