Since I have 3 kiddos at different ages, our books are a wide variety.
First up is my oldest (5) - he definitely loves reading the most out of the 3. Here are some of his favorites:
1. Pete the Cat - Rocking in my School Shoes - We have quite a few of Pete the Cat books but right now he's loving this one. These books are so cute and I always love a series when you can follow the same character.
2. Waiting is Not Easy! - an Elephant and Piggie book - Now that Brayden is starting to read on his own, we love these books! Again, we have a quite a few of these but right now this is one of his faves. These are great books for the beginner reader.
3. The Day the Crayons Quit - Oh my gosh how we all love this book! It is so cute and you can really get into playing different characters (I mean crayons) :)
4. Duck Soup - this book both my older kids love. It's a cute story about Chef Max cooking up his own soup when he goes "missing" - his friends race to find him but sometimes things aren't always as they seem. This is a really fun read.
Next up are my middles favorites - she is 3 and can barely sit still but she does love when I read these
1. 5 Minute Princess Stories - My little one will grab this book and pick out which story she wants to hear. Anything about princesses she is totally into!
2. Corduroy - This is just a classic right here! Brayden also loves this book too. It's a good family favorite to have around.
3. An Ordinary Princess - The author, Sally Huss, is known for creating books that are light & whimsical and bright & happy. This book is adorable and we have several others on our wish list.
4. Lilly's Big Day - I bought this book because Ella was being the flower girl in my SIL's wedding and thought it was cute. Now she asks to read it everyday.
Now for my littlest one - she is 13 months and loves being read to
1. How Do I Love You? - This book is just so cute, definitely a must have in the nursery.
2. Hoot - She got this for her 1st birthday and we love this book! Such a fun little rhyming book.
3. Pajama Time! - Any book by Sandra Boynton is a hit in our house. My son still loves reading these books with us.
4. Guess How Much I Love You - This is another classic in my opinion. We've had this since I had my first and I've read it to each baby. It's a sweet book about the love between a Father & Son.
There's our current favorite round up! I would love to hear what books you and your kiddos are reading. We are always looking for new reads!
*affiliate links used