Ok so this month's topic was 10 items in your purse right now
First - here's a look at my purse. I actually bought this based on the recommendation of Stephanie. I want to get it in black too but that has to wait. You can find here, there are multiple colors!
Now onto the 10 things I grabbed from inside..
2. First aid bag - this has some Neosporin Kids Spray & band aids.
3. Pen - duh
4. Glasses - I rarely wear them but it's good to keep them with me just in case
5. Wallet - I actually just purchased this wallet after my friend made fun of me for using a super bulky one. I love this one so much and I grabbed it for under $10 on Amazon! You can find it here
6. Snacks - because kids
7. Bows - because girls
8. Mints - I love these blue mints and any time I'm at Aldi I grab them
9. Socks from those trampoline places. I figured we had to buy them I should keep them on me for when we go back.
10. A couple dot markers. I bring these with for Avery to play with while Ella is in her speech lesson on Fridays.
There you go, a bunch of super random stuff that's currently in my purse!
*linking up with Lindsays Sweet World & Our Pretty Little Girls