Now with St. Patrick's Day over, I am in full Easter mode over here. I love filling up my kiddos Easter baskets! Over the years, things have changed with what I put in and I've grown to realize they do not need tons of unnecessary crap so I really try and be mindful when gathering ideas.
Here's some fun things I've been seeing that just might make their way into my kids' baskets!
1. Jumping Jack Game - This game looks so fun and I love that all 3 of my kids can play it
2. Stomp Rockets - We've had these before but didn't take very good care of them, therefore leading to the mowers to run them over - but I think it's time we get some new ones and hopefully this time remember to pick them up!
3. Heart sunnies - What little girl couldn't use a new pair of heart sunnies!?
4. Play Doh Eggs - These are such a fun twist on classic play doh (which my kids love to play with!)
5. Color Bath Dropz - This would make bath time fun for sure!
6. Moana Legos - I know Ella would love putting these together!
7. Nerf Gun - What boy doesn't love a nerf gun?!
8. Bubble Machine - I think it's finally time to invest in a bubble machine. I know my kids would love it!
9. Lego City - A little lego set is always a great filler
10. Big Art Set - I actually already ordered this for Ella, I know my little artist will love it! Now to try and keep Avery's little hands away...
Other things I think would be great are this Rub a Dub Princess in a Tub - We always need more bath toys and this set looks so cute and fun! Oh and our new favorite markers would be a great filler as well! And what basket would be complete without some yummy candy!
What are you putting in your littles' baskets this year??
*linking up with Lindsay's Sweet World & Our Pretty Little Girls for Tuesday Talk