Anyhoo, it's time to round up some gift ideas for my sweet kiddos.
First up is for my little man. He is almost 4 1/2 and wants EVERYTHING he sees. While I do want to buy him everything, I keep reminding him that Santa will not be bringing 1000 presents.
1. Skippyjon Jones Snow What - This is just one book from the series but thought it would be a good place to start since I want to start reading books from a series to Brayden. I think it will be fun for him to follow one character.
2. Hoot Owl Hoot - Not gonna lie, the colors of this board game are what I'm drawn to most, but I also think it sounds like a fun little game to play!
3. T Rex Takedown - This is one of those items Brayden saw on TV and was begging for, I hope he still loves it once Christmas rolls around
4. Kinetic Sand - My little guy already has blue and green but he could always use more, this stuff is so awesome!
5. Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle- This is one of Brayden's "bigger" gifts and I asked part of our family to get all of the little things that go along with this. He's into castles and dragons so I'm hoping he likes this!
6. Yahtzee Jr - Who doesn't love this game!? I am SO excited to play this with him
7. Magnatiles - We already have the starter set of this but it's only 32 pcs and it's just not enough. These are so pricey though so I asked my in laws to get these for both the kiddos
8. Magic Science - My little guy is really into doing science experiments so this looks fun, I just hope it's not a total waste of money
9. Planes Legos - My kids are really into legos, and although Brayden is older he still loves the duplos. I tried getting him some of the sets for older kids but the pieces are so small, everything just gets lost, plus he doesn't really have the attention span to do those harder ones.
Now on to Miss Ella. She is a little over 2 and becoming really into playing with toys! Of course I want to buy her everything too but I think she will be good with the below!
1. Little People Snow White Cottage - Ella loves the little people so I don't see how she won't love this
2. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs little people - of course she needs all her peeps to go with the cottage
3. Singing Elsa doll - Ella loves Frozen (along with the rest of the world) and I know she will love this doll!
4. Minnie Mouse Birthday Boutique - give Ella anything Minnie and she is one happy girl
5. Disney Princess Figure playset - my kids love these playsets and these princesses will be a great addition
6. B Dr Set - I think this will be so much fun to play with!
7. Thinkfun roll & play board game - Since Ella is not much of a talker, I think this game is right up her alley
8. Legos - this girl loves her some legos!
9. Mickey Mouse Play Doh - again, anything Mickey and she is all for so I know she'll love this
So there, that's what's on my kids' Christmas lists (if they like it or not, ha) Little Avery won't get too much but we still have to get a couple of things, afterall, I don't want the kids to think Santa forgot about her!
Tell me what's on your kids' Christmas list? I would love hearing new ideas!